Please complete our questionnaire below to find out which length of driving course is most suitable for you. All of our courses are run between 1 – 4 weeks prior to your test date with your final driving lesson being on the test date itself. After taking the questionnaire, if you are still unsure of which course to choose we would recommend you add an assessment driving lesson onto your order where you will receive professional advice and guidance from your driving instructor on the length of course applicable to your current driving ability. This will ensure you are best equipped and trained for the practical test.
How Much Is A Crash Course?
Step 1 – We take payment for the course and book the quickest theory test available in your area (already passed the theory test? move to Step 2).
Step 2 – We take payment for the course and book the quickest driving test available in your area.
Step 3 – We assign your driving instructor who will contact you to arrange your course of lessons leading upto the test date.
Step 4 – You begin the course on your first driving lesson and take your test on the test day.
Why choose to do an intensive driving course with http://crash-course-driving-lessons.com/how-much-is-a-crash-course/ over other driving schools?
- Our driving school specializes in teaching intensive courses. We have driving instructors that teach intensive driving courses on a full time basis. This means that our instructors are specialists at what they do and ensures you’re in safe hands with us.
- We are one of the largest and most reputable intensive driving schools in the U.K
- We offer you full customer care support at our call centre, who books your tests for your course and is there for any help you require.
- We protect your funds. Paying £289+ for a course means you want to ensure you are choosing a company that you can trust. At Pass N Go we protect your funds and only release payments to the driving instructor for the lessons you’ve completed.
- As you’re doing your training intensively you will be better equipped for your driving test. Your skills will be sharper when you go for test as you would’ve just practiced them more recently. Intensive courses with Pass N Go have a pass rate of almost double the national average!